So here’s a long delayed post, per usual, but hopefully one that helps me get back on task of what I wrote about in this post. This is the list to rule my 2014 and the year of my 27th being.
Originally, I had planned to write this the week of my 27th birthday. That slipped by, in which this was going to be New Years post… Better late then never? Well here it goes. A list of 27 things I would like to see accomplished ideally by my 27th birthday and no later then the last day of the year.
In no particular order:
- Eat Better
- Meditation time
- Hack my education
- More water consumption
- More exploration in and out of city
- More writing
- More reading
- Better my development skills
- More user groups and interaction throughout the city
- Meet more strangers (but only if they have candy)
- Launch the magical 3 projects by years end
- Use Evernote to maintain ideas on the go
- More pen to paper
- More news consumption
- Find work that makes me happy
- Start podcast ideas
- Clean up my server
- Clean up my computing work environment
- Better workflow management
- No drunk domain buying (unless it’s really good)
- Better sleep habits
- Less judgement, more encouragement
- More completion of ideas
- Cleaner living environment
- Shoot more videos
- Maintain an updated blog
To be honest this is a rough list and I know that a few overlap each other. The point is to have them down in front of me and to share with the world. As I progress through the year and through the list, I will be linking sections of this list to how they are forming.
Idea’s, thoughts, suggestions? Leave them in the in the comments.